Ask us about our new Solea dental laser during your next visit.
Dental restorations are done in order to restore the natural beauty of the smile. Restorations help to restore the functionality of the tooth ensuring that they look and feel natural.
Who requires restorations?
Patients who suffer from cavities require restoration which helps to improve the form, function, and health of the teeth. It is also required for patients whose tooth can get infected. Unless restorations are provided for the infected teeth, the prolonged infection can eventually damage the root of the teeth.
Types of Dental Restorations
At our practice, the best restoration solution for the patients. A customized treatment solution is provided for the patients with proper care that includes follow-ups and routine checkups.
Here are a few of dental restorations that we provide:
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are used to cover missing or broken tooth to look like natural ones. They are the best option for missing teeth. Being a cap like structure, dental crowns allows the patient to easily cover the broken or missing teeth. After having dental crowns, patients will find it easy enough to naturally bite down food. Today, dental crowns come in ceramic and ceramic-on-metal as compared to the traditional metal crowns.
- Dental Veneers: Dental Veneers are more or less like Dental Crowns. The difference is that a dental veneer will help to fix a misaligned tooth that partially damaged with a small crack. A dental veneer is a thin shell-like material that is placed on top of the natural tooth. Although the process of inserting a dental crown and dental veneer are all the same, the latter requires only lesser teeth preparation.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Tooth-colored fillings are required to restore the missing enamel of the tooth after the cavity has been removed. It is vital to perform this restoration as once the decayed portion of the teeth is removed, a filling is required to replace the lost enamel. Today, we have fillings that look natural enough so that it won’t be noticeable that you once had cavities.
- Bonding: This is a minor form of dental restoration that is generally performed for children. This is a popular technique used for restoring baby teeth. Children will not require dental veneers. However, in order to ensure that the baby teeth does not break out soon, we can use the bonding procedure to ensure that they are functioning properly in terms of growth.
- Bridges: Bridges are an option for patients with missing teeth. A realistic replacement of your missing teeth can be restored by using porcelain and ceramic bridges. Bridges can positively impact the look and appearance. It will also prevent the remaining teeth from shifting.
The above restorative methods will pave a solution to correct and restore your natural smile. Book an appointment in our website for a full-fledged consultation in order to help you restore the vibrant look and feel of your teeth.