We are looking for caring Lead RDA who is ready to join our team and mission in helping patients feel better in many ways:
1. Loyal, Positive, Responsible, reliable, diligent, organized, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and friendly team player whose passion is to help and inspire others. Should be open to challenges within the field and always wanting to make a difference. Should have excellent computer, communication, and writing skills
2. willing to be trained, take constructive criticism positively and be a fast learner.
3. Enjoy all phases of dentistry
3. RDA who can work Monday- Fridays and one Saturday a month.
Brief company description:
Advanced Dentistry and all aspects. Surgeries, orthodontics, sleep, and laser and advanced dentistry. Do you want to grow professionally? If you are interested in learning and expanding your horizon, this is a good place to be.
- Our salary is higher than the average
- We treat our patients well, and our staff is very friendly and fun to work with.
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- IRA CAL Savers
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Responsibilities oversee back office flow:
All Phases of assisting-
1. Set up and clean the room properly
2. Assist doctor during procedures
- Patient education
- Lab coordination
3. Take digital x-rays, impression
4. Sterilization procedures
- Ordering and Update Supplies
- Quality Control of back office.
RDA Be comfortable with all phases of Dentistry
- At least 2 years dental experience is preferred
- Experience with Dental software is a plus
- Speaking Spanish is a preferred but not necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- RDA, Radiation, CPR, OSHA, Hepatitis vaccination,
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- General Dentistry
- CDA/RDA License Required
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required ( one Saturday a month)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Reach out to us by calling (408) 377-8200 or by scheduling an online appointment, and we'll be happy to guide you further.