Do you like helping people? Would you like to work in a positive, enjoyable atmosphere where you can feel proud of the work you do and be recognized for your efforts? If so, look no further!
We have a beautiful modern office, a fun team, a wonderful patient population, and a sincere dentist dedicated to quality care! You will be responsible for helping to make patients happy to come to the dentist and making them smile...a positive attitude is a must! You will also help in every possible way when needed...when fires break out, everybody grabs a bucket from the dog to the dentist! Experience preferred, but a great attitude and a strong work ethic are our first priorities!
If you are this person, you will love this professional and pleasant work environment where you will be a valued member of our dental family.
- Experience with Dentrix Ascend is a plus but not necessary, but being a fast learner is.
- Enjoy all aspects of Dentistry
- Spanish Speaking is a plus.
- Greeting patients, answering phone calls and emails great communication skills
- Patience, friendly, good attitude, flexible, friendly, team player, dependable, mature, hard worker ethics, self-motivated, compassionate, and positive are a must.
- Schedule and manage appointments and patient flow effectively; conduct reminder calls, emails to patients
- Treatment plan presentation
- Assist in Patient financial matters, collecting payments all aspects of initial patient greeting, creation of new patient records and records management, scheduling, and verification of dental benefit plan eligibility
- Verifying insurance eligibility for patients
Job Type: Full-time
- IRA Retirement plan
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- All aspects of administration and front office duties.
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Processing payments
- Light Billing
- Monday to Friday
- One Saturday a month